ooooooooo!
11:25 AM |

For over a year now I have tried to play down my excitement but I now I can’t. No more! It’s coming so soon, it’s OK to explode in a giant joygasm now! I don’t have to be concerned that it’ll seem too far away if I use up all my excitement too soon!
The wedding is in two months and I’m just going to burst! My mum mailed out the invitations yesterday so it’s real now! People will start writing back to tell us if they’re coming! The ivory stock card and ribbon concoctions the girls and I put together months ago while watching “My Best Friend’s Wedding” and “My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding” are now in envelopes in vans and airplanes being sent across the country.
The guest list we came up with last fall (so we knew numbers) have now become the names of people invited to my wedding!
The dress I picked out so long ago is going to be ON me in less than 2 months and everyone will stare at it at 3 p.m. when I walk down the aisle.
People are asking me if I’m stressed, to which I reply, “NO way!” This is so exciting, I almost don’t want it to stop! My mum and I have this wonderful project together and my very best friends are all at home working like wonderful worker bees to get things ready. Let’s be real: When the concern is red versus copper tulle, there can be no stress. This is awesome!
I’m so excited to go home and see everyone, and have my homecoming culminate in a wedding to the BEST guy ever! Everyone says that, I know. But for me, this guy is the BEST. I mean it, no one can be better. :)
Oooooo I wish I could just hit the vowel keys iiiiii uuuuuu aaaaa and have you understand how excited I am. That is the highest degree of clarity with which I think I can express myself, vowels.
It’s 59 days and 21 hours away!