And I say hey, a beautiful day
7:18 PM |

Today, I thought it was time to reflect on what I'm thankful for. Being a type-A personality, I have made a list.
Today, I am thankful that...
1. I woke up before the alarm, because it ended up being ridiculously loud and I probably would have had thumping heart palpitations from it.
2.I had pizza for breakfast-- a nice treat from the boyfriend's mum, instead of cereal.
3. The morning back at work helped calm all my anxieties from the night before. "Did I remember to follow up on that call?" "Did I call him back for the correct spelling?"
4. I got to have a delicious lunch with my dad, and laugh about farts, because he's not mad about the crash anymore.
5. I got to have a heart-to-heart with a new member to the family (cousin's wife) about what it is to be part of this crazy mess. Relating was a nice release.
6. The sun was shining and the market was full of people and I walked through it listening to my iPod like the movie of my life was playing out in front of me, with Death Cab for Cutie as my soundtrack. I smiled and made sure I had good posture.
7. My shin splints didn't bother me on my run.
8. I got to share a lovely dinner cooked by roomate with my best friend too. I love having a night off from food preparation!
9. My boyfriend laughed at me on the phone for being "too lovey." And I laughed more wondering, is there such a thing?
10. No matter how hot it gets in this apartment, I'm only a few steps away from jumping in the shower and being released from the heat by the soothing, cool water that comes in endless supply ovr my shoulders and hair.