10:25 AM |

The gulls are squaking, the smog is out and people who shouldn't wear revealing clothing are doing it anyway. And with summer comes the writing of my summer reading list. So I make this post to ask for any suggestions you may have for summer reading material. I am a fan of the classics, (though I have read most modern American ones and dislike Shakespearean ones during summer), chicklit, most things to do with supernatural phenomena or superstition and mysteries that make readers use their brain. The list I've created so far includes:
"The Devil Wears Prada” – Lauren Weisberger
“Breakfast at Tiffany’s” – Truman Capote
“Lolita” – Vladmir Nabokov
Any suggestions appreciated!! If your fave books don't fall within the aforementioned categories, share it with me anyway, I keep an open mind. :)